Topic: MSC Nastran 2013 will be coming out with a new capability Embedded Fatigue that can significantly reduce your fatigue job times. Here is a quick FAQ.
What is MSC Nastran Embedded Fatigue?
This capability makes fatigue calculations possible within the FEA solver. Traditionally fatigue analysis occurs after and outside of the finite element analysis.
What are 5 things to know about MSC Nastran Embedded Fatigue?
- Perform fatigue and durability simulations faster
- Determine the fatigue of larger models
- Reduce the need for intermediate data
- Exchange and share portable analysis models
- Every analysis is transparent, i.e. each job run can reveal stress and fatigue results
- Take advantage of automated optimization technologies
Where can I learn more?
For more information:
- Ask us a question
- Email me at .