We are excited to introduce Harris Hawk, the latest release of MSC Apex coming soon! Hawk delivers a unique composites simulation experience that closely resembles the physical reality that composite engineers are familiar with. This release features many enhancements, from higher solver performance, easier Apex model management to the introduction of composite modeling and post-processing capabilities allowing engineers to quickly iterate over their designs. Here are some of the key highlights:
- Intuitive and Easy Composite Definition and on the fly results exploration
- Enhanced FEA workflow across platform – More efficient interoperability MSC Apex to Patran– MSC Nastran
- Significantly enhance productivity for easier and faster design iterations – MSC Apex provides an additional set of APIs for high productivity and automation
As the next generation of CAE software, MSC Apex improves engineering efficiency and reduces product development costs by enabling early system-level design validation.
- Composite Material Lay-up Definition and on the Fly-Failure
- Interoperability capability from MSC Apex to MSC Nastran / Patran – supporting more aerospace workflows
- Generative Mesh dependent connections (Mesh Ties) – speed improvement when modeling mesh dependent connections
- Smart Auto Surface Extend – Up to 4x speed improvement on modeling 2D models
- Meshing: Hex-meshing Virtual Cells Mesh assignment and properties, Surface Meshing, Thin wall solid Meshing.
- Numeric Shape for Beam Modeling
- Analysis Capabilities: Multiple Static Events for Static Analysis and Pre-stiffening for Buckling Analysis
- An additional set of Scripting APIs. Many usability enhancements: Mesh Topology Display, Universal Transform Manipulator, and Model Browser Picking in Result exploration