Question: Is there a way to view the stress recovery points C, D, E and F in Patran for Beam elements?
Answer:Yes, you use the "MSC Beam Verification Tools (2.2)" that is located in the Utilities>Display section of Patran. You can watch this YouTube Video as a guide. Make sure to follow each step.
Do you need consulting support for a project?
- Please visit our Engineering Services page and learn how MSC Software can work with you.
- Interesting fact, MSC Software first began in 1963 developing structural analysis software for engineers.
Want to expand your knowledge?
- Watch a SimAcademy webinar. SimAcademy webinars teach you how to use the numerous capabilities in MSC Software.
- Watch a YouTube webinar. The YouTube webinars are designed to inform you of the latest capabilities in MSC Software.
- Are you new to Patran? Watch one of many Patran tutorials designed for new Patran users.
- Go to SimCompanion and explore our online library of documentation for all of our MSC Software. SimCompanion is the MSC knowledge base for technical articles, documentation, webinars & more.