By Yuya Ando, President of Software Cradle, North America
Software Cradle, an MSC Software Company has been developing Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software since 1984. Utilizing CFD software has become an indispensable tool in a multitude of industries such as, aerospace, automotive, heavy machinery, and consumer electronics. Implementing MSC’s CFD Solution, SC/Tetra, can reduce your product development costs by enabling users to quickly handle more realistic geometries and physics with accuracy in the early design phase. This will ultimately save users and their organizations significant amounts of time and money.
Top 5 Benefits of Utilizing SC/Tetra
1) Ease of Use- Intelligent Navigation and User Assist Functions
2) Fast-Robust- Controllable Mesher– Enabling to create efficient and suitable mesh for accuracy
3) Low Memory Consumption– Allowing to handle more complex geometry and to aim for better accuracy
4) Computation Speed and Accuracy– Giving you the confidence in the results, which will lead to more productivity
5) Overset Mesh– Enabling complex motion of an object including contacting a wall, e.g. closing of a valve