Sometimes the WebEx Audio Broadcast will lose connectivity during the presentation. Here are 3 things you can do to restablish the Audio Broadcast.
- Wait 60 seconds – The Audio Broadcast, once disconnected, will try to restablish audio connection every few seconds. My best guess is that it usually takes 60 seconds to do this automatically.
- Rejoin the Webex – Leave the webex, and then rejoin again. The Audio Broadcast will be established automatically.
- Manually reset the Audio Broadcast – Close the Audio Broadcast window. Then go to the menu, under Communication, Click on audio Broadcast. At this point, the audio broadcast should be restabilshed. See Figure 1 and 2 below.
If the above solutions did not work, it is probable there is an issue with your audio beyond our control. I recommend the following troubleshooting steps:
- Restart your machine
- Turn the volume up, make sure the speakers are not muted
- Contact your local IT team
In the event you should miss our webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording.