Our 2019 MSC Software Global User’s Conference is part of HxGN Live, Hexagon’s annual digital solutions conference, where the physical world converges with the digital. This four-day, annual event welcomes thousands of business leaders from around the world who join together to experience digital solutions that improve productivity and quality across manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
The conference will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada from June 11-14, 2019, and you are invited to attend! With new technologies such as additive (3D) printing and autonomous technologies, engineers are faced with new and complex engineering challenges. For decades, MSC Software has provided Computer Aided Engineering software, services, and engineering expertise to companies worldwide and has supported designers and engineers address the most challenging engineering problems. Join this year’s conference and discover the following:
- All New 2019 Simulation Methods for Autonomous Vehicles – The Autonomous Vehicle industry is evolving and moving rapidly forward each year. This is made possible with continuously improved simulation software and methods. Join us as we discuss the newest 2019 simulation methods for Autonomous Vehicles.
- All New 2019 Simulation Methods for Additive Manufacturing – Additive Manufacturing is an emerging, but challenging process for the engineering community. Simulation methods can address many costly challenges present in additive manufacturing. Join us as we discuss the newest 2019 simulation methods for additive manufacturing.
- Network with Engineers – Every engineer asks the questions, “Is there a better way to solve this engineering problem? What are other engineers doing?” Join us at this event and meet other engineers in your field, exchange ideas and learn to solve engineering problems in different ways.
- Access to Product Managers of Adams, MSC Nastran, Marc and Simufact – Speak your mind in person to the makers of Adams, MSC Nastran, Marc and Simufact. If you have an idea to improve a software application or you want to communicate where software improvements would help you the most, attend this event and speak to a product manager in person and share your ideas.
- Training for Adams, MSC Apex, MSC Nastran and Simufact – At no additional cost, hands-on training for the following engineering applications will be available: Adams, MSC Apex, MSC Nastran and Simufact. In addition, a simulation expert will be available to answer your engineering questions.