Don’t miss our free online Virtual Test Drive Conference beginning May 19! This is a unique opportunity to learn about Virtual Test Drive solutions and how they can accelerate the development of ADAS and autonomous vehicles.
A packed agenda delivered online will include keynotes from blue-chip automotive, high-tech companies and innovative start-ups from around the globe.
Delegates will gain insight into the latest technological advances in virtual test driving and autonomous mobility, as well as hearing how industry leaders are addressing these challenges with Test Strategies, Tooling and Open Standards.
This is a great opportunity to share knowledge with your peers and network remotely with like-minded individuals.
For over 20 years VIRES has been pioneering simulation solutions that ensure compliance with safety standards for the automotive, railroad and aerospace industries. It played a leading role in the development of the OpenDRIVE, OpenCRG and OpenSCENARIO standards and now provides one of the world’s most advanced, modular and open platforms to train, test and validate ADAS and self-driving vehicles. VTD has set the industry benchmark for the creation, animation and perception of virtual test environments.
What can you expect?
- Keynotes from blue-chip automotive, high-tech companies and innovative start-ups
- Customer use cases
- The latest technological advances in virtual test driving and autonomous mobility
- Learn how industry leaders are addressing challenges with Test Strategies, Tooling and Open Standards
- Share knowledge with your peers and network with like-minded individuals
Who should tune in?
- Project Leaders involved in the development of ADAS and autonomous vehicles
- Users of Virtual Test Drive Solutions
How do you attend?
- Sign up for free and join in live during the conference
- Sign up for free and access the conference recording at any time