Can MSC Nastran beter allow you to design your advanced composite material designs?
To help you answer this question, MSC Software be hosting 2 Free Composites Technology days with MSC Nastran, and you are invited to attend. Topics that will be covered include:
- First Ply Failure
- Residual strength
- Crack assessment
- Optimize composite materials for best performance
- Techniques to reduce manufacturing issues such as draping, curing, and shrinkage
Some of the benefits you can look forward to include:
- Discover the power of MSC Nastran for composite material modeling
- Obtain a free evaluation license
- Gain hands on experience with free training exercises and demonstrations
- Speak directly to MSC's composites analysis experts and trainers
- Acquire a free USB memory stick with all the technology day materials
The first Free Composites Technology day will be held on June 7, 2012, 9:00am-4:45pm local time in Dallas, Texas. The second Free Composites Techology day will be held on June 19, 2012, 9:00am-4:45pm local time in Hunstville, Alabama. Space is limited so please make sure to register early.