The MSC Software Users Conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency Irvine from May 7-8. 300+ engineers will come together in Sunny California to exchange information and ideas to further the field of simulation. To register, please visit: http://pages.mscsoftware.com/50Years-FeesUSA.html
2013 is a very special year for MSC Software. In less than a month, we are bringing together the best minds of engineering to celebrate our 50th Anniversary and the beginning of a New Era. Here is what you can expect from the special event.
DAY 1 – TUESDAY, MAY 7
Day 1 of the conference will kick off with our 2 keynote speakers, Dr. Gregory Chamitoff, NASA Astronaut, and Dominic Gallello, CEO & President of MSC Software.
With MSC Software’s rich history with NASA, it is a particular honor to welcome Dr. Chamitoff to the event. Some of Dr. Chamitoff’s impressive achievements include:
- More than 198 days in space on NASA missions.
- While working on his doctoral degree at MIT, Chamitoff performed stability analysis for the Hubble Space Telescope deployment, designed flight control upgrades for the Space Shuttle and developed attitude control system software for the Space Station.
- After joining NASA, Chamitoff led the development of software for spacecraft attitude control monitoring, prediction, analysis and maneuvering.
- In 2008, Chamitoff served as the flight engineer and science officer for a six-month mission aboard the International Space Station.
- In 2011, Chamitoff served as a mission specialist on the last flight of Space Shuttle Endeavour and also performed the final spacewalk of the Space Shuttle program.
After the general session, conference attendees will have 54 technical presentations to choose from convering all aspects of CAE. Topics will range from Composites, Structures, SPDM, Dynamics & Flutter, Motion, Optimization, Fatigue, Nonlinear to Aero, Auto, Space, and Manufacturing.
All of our speakers come from impressive companies and backgrounds. Companies include Baker Hughes, BMW, Boeing, Caterpillar, Embraer, Ford, General Dynamics Land Systems, GKN, Graham Packging, Hitachi, HPC Advisory, JPL, L-3 Communications, Lockheed Martin, Navistar, Oshokosh, Scripps, and many more.
To conclude Day 1 of the conference, MSC Software is taking over the entire Marconi Automotive Museum to host a Special Evening Reception for conference attendees. This 30 million dollar car collection includes highlights like the FX Ferrari, a Jaguar XJ220, and the 53rd car Enzo Ferraro build. Drinks and dinner will be served.
DAY 2 – WEDNESDAY, MAY 8
Day 2 will provide conference attendees the added bonus of attending either a Hands-on Training Workshop or a number of Solution Forums – all of which are included in the registration fee.
Attendees can select one hands-on training workshop with our MSC experts and trainers. Workshop topics include: Advanced Adams Modeling – Tips, Techniques & Tricks, Macro & Micro of Composites, and Multibody Contact Analysis with MSC Nastran & Patran.
Alternately, attendees can choose to attend one of our Solution Forums, giving our customers the opportunity to speak directly with product managers and view upcoming product releases. Solution Forums include: New Product Solutions, Materials, MSC Nastran Embedded Fatigue, Acoustics, Advanced HPC Technologies, and University.
Please join us! To register, please visit: http://pages.mscsoftware.com/50Years-FeesUSA.html